Can a parent be required to provide support in addition to the guideline amounts?

Additional support in the manner of housing or other direct payments may also be ordered, such as payment of the children's medical, dental and hospital expenses, a health insurance premium and contingent medical expenses not covered by such insurance, private school tuition, or fees to meet the child's special needs. Where the child has special needs, or the income and earning capacity of the payee parent are such that a guideline award will not produce an adequate level of support, an upward deviation is not only permitted, but expected.